On Thu, 2005-09-01 at 21:14 +0200, Diego 'Flameeyes' Pettenò wrote:
> x86 users = a lot, most of the illiterate, ricer, ranting users..

I thought that was amd64?  :P

Anyway, here's what *I* propose.  I propose that we all just shut up and
ignore this.  It's obvious that there's not going to be an agreement on
it, so let's drop it until there's an actual GLEP written on it.  At
that point, you can argue the points of the GLEP and it won't just be
useless flaming.

Either that, or you can take your stand and join up to form an x86 arch
team and just end the need for this discussion right now.

--
Chris Gianelloni
Release Engineering - Strategic Lead/QA Manager