Hey Everyone,
            This is like a bit too late, but I thought I'd post it
anyway. My sincere apologies for the delayed post.

Since the year 2001, the Linux Bangalore[1] conference, held every year
in Bangalore, India, has been the most anticipated Free & Open Source
Software (FOSS) event of the year in India.

FOSS.IN/2005 is the fifth in the series of these immensely successful
conferences, and will be held from 29-Nov-2005 to 02-Dec-2005, at the
Bangalore Palace, in Bangalore, India.

This year, for the first time, we'll be having a Gentoo Stall (as part
of the FOSS Expo, which is free of charge) and our very own Seemant
Kulleen and myself will be the "official" Gentoo monkeys around.

I'd like to invite all of you down to participate at FOSS.IN/2005 and
you can head to the cfp page[2] for further details.

You have around about 24 hours more to submit talks/workshops/tutorials
etc...which I know is short notice...my apologies once again.

Hoping to see some of you down here :)

TIA and Regards,
Shyam

[1] http://developers.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=03/12/02/2314233