On Sun, 2005-10-16 at 18:01 -0400, Chris Gianelloni wrote:
> On Sun, 2005-10-16 at 19:22 +0000, Luis Medinas wrote:
> > After talking with Diego i will maintain xmms packages (including
> > plugins and skins). I will remove a few obsolete packages and closing a
> > few bugs asap.
>
> Excellent.  I was getting a bit worried that my favorite multimedia
> application was about to be removed for no good reason.  Thanks for
> deciding to maintain this package.

eradicator did an amazing job maintaining xmms packages i hope i will
continue to maintain it good as well. Xmms is full of bugs for now i
will do a few version bumps and close a few bugs. I think is a good time
to split xmms plugins to xmms and bmp plugins. This is a work i will do
with Chainsaw(bmp maintainer).
--
Luis Medinas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
http://dev.gentoo.org/~metalgod