On Mon, Oct 17, 2005 at 10:52:05PM +0200, dju` wrote:
> Probably a silly question, but why choose nsplugin over browserplugin?
> Aren't there any package that might provide plugins for
> non-netscape-based browsers?

Yes, that's the exact reason for chosing nsplugin over browserplugin:
the latter is too general and doesn't allow the user to say "I want to
enable netscape-compatible brower plug-ins, but not browser $foo
plug-ins."

I'm all for the browserplugin => nsplugin change.

Regards,
Brix
--
Henrik Brix Andersen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Gentoo Metadistribution | Mobile computing herd