> I've said it in the first meeting and I'll reiterate: what is the sentiment
> of the arch testers in this case (if they are still reading this thread)?

I'm a AT for x86, and I am still reading the thread.

That being said,  Do I feel it is Necessary for me to get a @g.o
account? Plain and simple, No.

However do I feel it is benificial, Yes. I believe it makes it easier to
converse via email. I have on many occasions had to give out my email to
people via IRC. Its an annoyance, that is 'easily' subverted by having
an @g.o account.  There have been arguments made about ease of checking
'what type of validity' should be giving to a bug, based upon email. And
it's expidition of preliminary bug-wrangling. These are valid points,
and I agree.  IMO I think @g.o would be good for the intergration of
AT/HT's into the realm of gentoo. (Look elsewhere for the
<subdomain>.g.o arguments.)

As for the ro access to CVS.  I don't use it now, but if I had it I
would probably use it. IMO CVS ro access is a Chicken-egg issue,
- "you don't need it!"
- "if I had it I would use it!"
So I won't get in that war.

The more tools I have, the more I can do.

Later Days

--
Lares Moreau <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  | LRU: 400755 http://counter.li.org
Gentoo x86 Arch Tester                 |               ::0 Alberta, Canada