On Sun, Nov 20, 2005 at 02:45:41PM -0800, Donnie Berkholz wrote:
> Our policy for X is that if upstream won't accept it, we won't either.
> Perhaps you'd be interested in adopting that and convincing the reported
> to get upstream interested?

The mobile herd has the same policy. Of course, simple build related
bugs can be fixed without having the patch accepted by upstream first,
but stuff like new feature should be pushed upstream (and accepted)
before being accepted in the ebuilds maintained by the mobile herd.

Regards,
Brix
--
Henrik Brix Andersen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Gentoo Metadistribution | Mobile computing herd