Lance Albertson wrote:

Curtis Napier wrote:

If you have access to a Macintosh, Windows, *BSD or any other OS or
Browser please test the site and include your OS and the browser version
in your feedback. I haven't received feedback from Konqueror or Safari
so feedback from those browsers would be much appreciated.

Visually, the light grey color for the main text makes it a bit harder
to read the instructions. Any reason why you couldn't use black or a
darker color for the text? To me that text is the most important part of
our site and if we can't read that well, we have a problem :-).

That was the most glaring thing I could see first off. I'll have to dig
through the site more later.

Cheers-

Besides this suggestion, haven't you tried the light-purple/yellow background
i talked to you about?