Patrick Lauer wrote:

>>Also, why not bring back the "post to -core" requirement? Make it a
>>rule that it can't be labelled as an official Gentoo publication unless
>>it gets some review...
>
> Why not bring back the "the GWN is a community thing and YOU can also
> contribute!!!" mentality?
>
> That Ulrich and I have made some suboptimal decisions in the past is a
> fact, but why aren't there more contributors to the GWN so that we two
> aren't single points of failure?

That doesn't justify the reasoning of misquoting him. This could have
been caught if it would have been sent to -core like its been done in
the past. How can we contribute if you don't post what you're going to
send before you send it?

Cheers-

--
Lance Albertson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Gentoo Infrastructure | Operations Manager

---
GPG Public Key:  <http://www.ramereth.net/lance.asc>
Key fingerprint: 0423 92F3 544A 1282 5AB1  4D07 416F A15D 27F4 B742

ramereth/irc.freenode.net