Diego 'Flameeyes' Pettenò wrote:
On Monday 28 November 2005 16:47, Jan Kundrát wrote:

What about setting the HOMEPAGE of alsa-something to point to our
ALSA-guide?

Because that's not the homepage?
I go often on pgo to see the homepage of something, and it's usually to get *upstream* homepage, not Gentoo's guides.
It's misleading changing that, imho.

I agree with this. I often don't feel like wading through 5 pages of bad results on google to find an obscure packages homepage. I look in the ebuild for this information all the time. A seperate tag like <doc>, as someone mentioned earlier, would also be a huge help but would still give you the homepage info as well.