On 12/21/05, Donnie Berkholz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Donnie Berkholz wrote:
> > I know some of you have done research on how gentoo-x86 converts over to
> > other systems besides CVS such as SVN, arch, etc. But I can't find the
> > info anywhere in my archives.
> >
> > Could whoever's got it, post it?
> >
> > I'm particularly interested in hearing about CVS, SVN, mercurial,
> > bazaar, darcs.
>
> I've downloaded a copy of the gentoo-x86 repo and will run tests myself.
> Please advise me as to exactly which tests you would like to see, beyond
> whatever I feel like doing.

might i also suggest testing out git along with the above listed?
since i dont know git well enuf or what exactly are requirements of
a gentoo dev ill just point to some documents
tutorial can be found here:
http://www.kernel.org/pub/software/scm/git/docs/tutorial.html
and documention here:
http://www.kernel.org/pub/software/scm/git/docs/