Joshua Baergen wrote:
As many of you no doubt have noticed, spyderous and I finished bumping the modular packages to the newly released 7.0, which includes many changes and bug fixes since 6.8.2. Over the next few weeks we'll be finalizing licenses and other necessities. To whoever has been using modular for awhile: please let us know of any issues you currently have, or had during upgrading.

What's this mean for everybody who maintains X-using applications? Well, 7.0 will probably come out of package.mask in a month at most, so that's how long you have to either get your apps ported or suffer with them being broken on ~arch systems.

That's the stick end of this; I provided the carrot a while back and didn't get many takers.

Thanks,
Donnie