Chris Gianelloni wrote:
> On Tue, 2006-01-10 at 01:17 -0600, Lance Albertson wrote:
>
>>I understand the block was lifted for projects, but that doesn't mean
>>herds should all should fit underneath proj/. I think we should open up
>>a similar space just for herds.
>

> I think that would be a wonderful idea.  What would we do about herds
> that are a project?  Simply throw in a redirect under the herd name to
> the project name?

Unless they already reside inside the /proj level, I don't want to get
into the habit of managing a bunch of redirects. The key thing here is
that we have a clear place to look for such herds. If they are a
project, then keep them in the project area.

--
Lance Albertson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Gentoo Infrastructure | Operations Manager

---
GPG Public Key:  <http://www.ramereth.net/lance.asc>
Key fingerprint: 0423 92F3 544A 1282 5AB1  4D07 416F A15D 27F4 B742

ramereth/irc.freenode.net