On Sunday 05 March 2006 19:29, Marcelo Góes wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am basically mailing this new draft on behalf of Ciaran, I just ok'd it
> :-). Please read and comment.

I'm really sorry that I didn't act upon a previous proposal in this area. I'm
still putting the finishing touches on my Ph.D. thesis. It kindof has my
priority now. Anyway, I think that another tag "doc" should be added with a
"type" and a "description" attribute for upstream documentation as proposed.

Further, in reaction to Ciaranm's comment, I don't think that the format
should be overengineered. Just having types should be enough.

Paul

--
Paul de Vrieze
Gentoo Developer