On Apr 7, 2006, at 4:47 PM, Christel Dahlskjaer wrote:

On the other hand, this problem does have a solution--another level of
indirection.  Anybody who wishes, dev or user, could spend time
tracking Gentoo development (through bugs and the mailing lists) and
submit status reports to the GWN. Care to volunteer? I'd be happy to
provide pointers on how to get started.

I may grab you on IRC later and see if you can tell me your pointers, I
like his idea and I'd like to look into it!

I'm very interested in this, it would be very nice if you could write some type of document with some of the ideas, hints and pointers in it.

Thanks,
        Philipp