Hello,
I have decided to use app-cdr/dvdrtools rather than app-cdr/cdrecord-prodvd to burn my DVDs because app-cdr/dvdrtools comes with a GPL2 license. However, the last stable version in portage is 0.1.6 and this version can't use ATA devices without SCSI emulation contrary to the 0.2.1 version. This is an emptiness facing app-cdr/cdrecord-prodvd. And it seems that dvdrtools-0.2.1 can be marked stable (there has been no bugs for a month) but nothing seems to move. That's right, I wasn't test dvdrtools-0.2.1 but I would like to know if something could change?

Thanks,
Grégoire Baron