On Wednesday 10 May 2006 01:26 pm, Ciaran McCreesh wrote:
> On Wed, 10 May 2006 10:13:36 -0700 Donnie Berkholz
>
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> | Ciaran McCreesh wrote:

> | > Already happened, in amongst all the other GLEP 42 stuff.
> |
> | Then I wonder why a member of the portage team was taken by surprise?
>
> Because he wasn't paying attention? Or because he knew fine well and
> just felt like taking a dig...

It was discussed a while back yes, there was no firm "this is what will be
done" and I don't have any issues with what was put into the tree.  As I
stated on IRC, I'd like a heads up if things there are going to change, as it
affects more than just you ( or paludis ).  All I request is an attempt to
keep each other informed.  I try to e-mail this list whenever stuff like that
changes (I think I changed info_pkg's a while ago, for example) to let people
know whats going on; I ask that you do the same.