On 17/05/06, Rob Holland <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hey all,

As I've done very little Gentoo work in last few months and have
generally lost interest in Gentoo, I'll be retiring.

If you need to reach me you can find me at [EMAIL PROTECTED], or on
IRC where I'll continue to sit in #gentoo-audit.

Credit to the security/audit team for being fun and interesting enough
that this didn't happen earlier, despite my lack of enthusiasm for
Gentoo as a distribution now. I'll continue to sit in the sec/audit
channels and generally be available there as best I can.

Please close any accounts I have, and if possible, change my bugzilla
account to be [EMAIL PROTECTED]. All email/home stuff can go.

Thanks, and maybe cya around :)

Rob