Marius Mauch wrote:
> Why does this have to be fast tracked all of a sudden?

Because someone took care of it eventually and it will fix all the estonian
bugs at once + allow other-LC-people like me to file bugs without having to
run emerge again with LC_ALL=C.

And I think it should go in as soon as possible to ensure it gets enough
testing, when you do not like it you can always overwrite it :)

Also I would want to have it in the stable branch anyway because of
bugreports by first-time users who do not use the latest version of
portage. It is better to add it now while in pre-release phase than after
that when it is stable.

- Stefan