On Mon, Jun 05, 2006 at 01:51:31PM +0100, Ciaran McCreesh wrote:
> On Mon, 5 Jun 2006 14:41:43 +0200 Harald van Dijk <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> | I then said that *you* say there can be legitimate reasons for them.
> | So why do *I* have to come up with examples of it?
>
> Well that's just it. I didn't say there were legitimate reasons, I just
> didn't commit myself to saying that there weren't.

Fair enough, but if you read "can" as "could" in my posts, they still
make sense.

Two reasons for CVS ebuilds that aren't hardmasked, by the way:

One: see emacs-cvs-22*; it's more reliable than the emacs-22* snapshot.
     (Something like this is only for ~arch.)
Two: when a specific revision is wanted, but snapshots aren't possible
     for legal reasons. (This could even be marked stable.)