On Mon, 5 Jun 2006 15:00:57 -0500
Grant Goodyear <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Are other arch's also requiring peer review?

On SPARC, we normally keyword everything ourselves and get all up in
your hizzouze if you keyword something that you haven't asked us
about.  We normally will let devs keyword their packages once we have
an assurance that they have access to appropriate hardware to test
things, and keep track of this via a list on the devwiki SPARC page.

We have a couple of scripts that email us keyword info on ebuilds so we
can watch and see who may be doing bad things.

Cheers,
--
Jason Wever
Gentoo/Sparc Team Co-Lead