Curtis Napier wrote:
> If it's decided to go with this idea I think we should mark it up a little,
> even if it's only a dollar or two. People actually don't mind paying a
> little if it's going to go towards helping Gentoo. We get tons of
> threads asking about donating in the forums so this would be a good way
> to help with that (even if the DVD isn't purchased very often).
>
> --Curtis

You can't do that according to GPL-2, see esp. the >>> <<< part:

3.  b) Accompany it with a written offer, valid for at least three
    years, to give any third party, for a charge >>> no more than your
    cost of physically performing source distribution <<<, a complete
    machine-readable copy of the corresponding source code, to be
    distributed under the terms of Sections 1 and 2 above on a medium
    customarily used for software interchange; or,

--
Best regards,

 Jakub Moc
 mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
 GPG signature:
 http://subkeys.pgp.net:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xCEBA3D9E
 Primary key fingerprint: D2D7 933C 9BA1 C95B 2C95  B30F 8717 D5FD CEBA 3D9E

 ... still no signature   ;)