Am Mittwoch, 19. Juli 2006 09:41 schrieb Simon Stelling:
> I can't follow, sorry. Sure, the new flag will be 'build against ff instead
> of seamonkey', but then it's still valid use, no?

No, we have a flag "seamonkey" (that is already global) that means "build
against seamonkey", so ff is considered default if that flag is not set.

This could be discussed, but imho we definitely need a standard for that, that
means one of them, firefor or seamonkey, has to die. I don't really care
which one, but it should be the same for the whole tree.

--
Hanno Böck              Blog:   http://www.hboeck.de/
GPG: 3DBD3B20           Jabber: [EMAIL PROTECTED]