On Mon, 31 Jul 2006 02:37:41 -0400 Seemant Kulleen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
| > They're not relevant to this discussion. We're not discussing what
| > the right solution is, we're discussing why Sunrise is the wrong
| > solution. There's a hell of a difference -- as an illustration,
| > most people could tell you why giving everybody nukes is the wrong
| > way to get peace in the middle east, but very few could tell you
| > what the right way is...
| >

| Yes they are. You obviously didn't read the questions.  I'll paste:
| OK, let's start with: what exactly is the problem? What is the correct
| way to represent it?  After that please explain how you came to see
| sunrise as the wrong solution to that problem.
|
| Note, that nowhere did I aske what the right solution is.  Please be
| so kind as to actually *read* what others are saying to you, instead
| of presuming.

Knowing what the problem is is part of making the solution. The problem
is not that users can't push arbitrary content into a centralised
official repository with no oversight from the herds appropriate for
said content quickly enough. I didn't claim to know exactly what the
real problem is, merely that it's not what's being solved here.

--
Ciaran McCreesh
Mail            : ciaran dot mccreesh at blueyonder.co.uk