On Mon, Jul 31, 2006 at 23:14:56 +0200, Ned Ludd wrote:
> -- No --
> nattfodd (nfc)

Is that "no fucking chance" or "no fucking clue"? I might agree to both :)

I'm quite a young dev (joined last fall) and though I hang quite a bit
on #gentoo-dev and try to follow -dev, I don't speak that much. I am
involved in userrel though.
If I nominated myself, it's because I think that I have things to say
and I feel that I can help make gentoo better. As there was a nice
message from seemant encouraging people to step up, I did.

That said, I don't have much illusions on the outcome of this election,
at least for me :)

Regards,
/Alexandre
--
Hi, I'm a .signature virus! Please copy me in your ~/.signature.