On 8/1/06, Carsten Lohrke <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
And that's why it has been announced as the best since sliced bred - urging
all users to give it a try, but with the option to point with the finger on
them, laughing "Ha, ha, you should have known dumb nuts.", later. Brett is
absolutely right with his previous emails.

Nothing that I have read about sunrise, either in GWN, their project
pages, or the FAQ, has given me the impression that they are "urging
all users to give it a try".  There is certainly some advertising
about it, as would be appropriate for any new Gentoo project.  But
nothing that I would say gives the slightest hint of "pushiness".

-Richard