* Donnie Berkholz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> schrieb:
> I've masked net-im/aim, AOL's proprietary offering. It hasn't seen a
> release in years, it's binary-only, and it's far less capable than any
> other client out there.

BTW: could be introduce an separate (optional) masking method
for such proprietary stuff ?

I personally don't want to have such stuff on my system, but I'm
really too lazy for check each package I intend to install by
its own.

Would also be cool to have database for those things which is
easy to query.

cu