It is my pleasure to introduce to you... the artist formerly known as...
beu! Many will know Elfyn from his previous stint as a Gentoo developer.
This time around, we have a understanding.. the sort that involves
sleeping with fish and finding horseheads in your bed. Capish? He won't
magically (well, I believe it was by magic, he is afterall an elf)
disappear again and will be joining the kernel guys, the perl people and
he'll be donning an apron and pink marigolds while helping out with the
QA tree cleaner project.

I of course am thrilled, not only did we (re-)gain another UK based dev,
but a UK based dev with a great taste in music, a sick and twisted mind
and the ability to put up with me singing. Welcome back, Elfyn!

Christelxx
--
$a="gentoo.org"; Christel Dahlskjaer | [EMAIL PROTECTED] | www.$a
Gentoo Developeress - User Relations, Developer Relations, Gentoo/MIPS,