Tach Jeroen,                                  0x2B859DE3 (PGP-PK-ID)

Jeroen Roovers schrieb:
> One solution might be to open your own AT bug, make the stabilisation
> bug depend on it, and use the AT bug to have ATs post their `emerge
> info`. Then, when testing and stabilisation is finished for your arch,
> close the AT bug and remove your alias from the stabilisation bug's CC
> list. I for one could live with this solution to the problem, which I
> hope you understand by now.

 This sounds quite interesting...maybe some arch devs should comment on
that.  The only problem I see is when two ATs test at the same time and
open two separate bugs for the same arch.  And another problem: Other
arches don't see the problems in the depending bug and are unlikely to
comment on it.

V-Li

--
Fingerprint: 68C5 D381 B69A A777 6A91 E999 350A AD7C 2B85 9DE3
http://www.gnupg.org/