<snip>

I'm going to add myself to the Ruby herd, if I can ever get infra- to get off their asses and put my keys back up on the servers.  I had a total data loss in the last couple weeks, and had to rebuild.

Okay. I have to apologize gentlemen.  I will take my lumps.  I said this out of frustration.  There, it's out.  Someone had been trying to help me with this, and he's on vacation... and other's know about it but haven't done anything.  It seems like a simple procedure to put keys on a server, but it's taking forever to get it done.  That being said, I have NO desire to start yet another argument on the lists.

I apologize.  Now I'm going to go and bury my head in the sand somewhere.