Luca Barbato wrote:
Luis Medinas wrote:

If noone takes it will be saved on overlays.gentoo.org. Everyone needs
to know that xmms is old and tired (obsolete). A few developers on
redhat, mandriva and suse marked xmms as obsolete. Now it's our turn to
move it to our darkness repository. If you want to be sure it's obsolete
just read xmms's website.

fine for me

(please add xmms2)

People could just use mplayer o xine to play any audio sample aud doesn't.

lu

Note that neither mplayer or xine work on mips particularly well. Xine is especially screwed. And if anybody mentions gstreamer, it flat out doesn't work at all.

-Steve