On Sun, 2006-09-03 at 07:41 +0000, Wiktor Wandachowicz wrote:
> its developers. Edgar's call was targeted mostly at releng and QA teams, who
> should poke developers to decrease number of similar problems.

Sorry, but Release Engineering has no wishes to become the "Gentoo
Developer Babysitting Project" at this time.  We would much prefer work
on our release media.  If some project, for any reason, is not up to
snuff, it is *not* our job to fix it.  There are simply too many
projects out there.  Would you rather we switch to a Debian model where
everything has to be perfect, but we don't release for 5 years?

--
Chris Gianelloni
Release Engineering - Strategic Lead