On Thursday 07 September 2006 04:09, Carsten Lohrke wrote:
> How wonderful this sort of "maintenance" is you can read here:
I'll try to overlook the reverted changes in kdelibs for bug fixes, the
improper ${ROOT} injected in my changes where it wasn't supposed to be, the
broken opengl on kdelibs checks that appeared last month, unhelpful comments
when trying to achieve something from the users, a bug lingering for an year
and a half because my solution wasn't good enough, and that was the solution
that now kde 3.5.4 implements, decisions against the interest and request of
all the users and developers, QA bugs opened without checking facts, GWN
articles sent without notes on [EMAIL PROTECTED] alias for what I can see ...

No, I'm not referring to Stefan. He's human and he did mistakes, but if
someone would be allowed to put them in public, that would be his lead (that
in this case is Caleb, not you), or the QA team.

--
Diego "Flameeyes" Pettenò - http://farragut.flameeyes.is-a-geek.org/
Gentoo/Alt lead, Gentoo/FreeBSD, Video, AMD64, Sound, PAM, KDE