Bryan Østergaard wrote:
[..] Adding a bit of structure to it seemed like a good
> thing and I'd argue that the small bit of structure have helped keep
> the discussion on track.

I talked with kloeri in private about this and a GLEP that allows giving out
bugzilla access permissions by non-recruiters is not wanted. Because of
this we concluded to apply the AT/HT procedure on overlays:

"Projects operating on overlays can also recruit herd testers and call them
trusted committer. This explicitly includes sunrise which operates on a
random mumbo-jumbo of ebuilds."

thanks kloeri and request for discussion :)

best regards,
Stefan