On Wednesday 04 October 2006 13:00, Thomas Cort wrote:
> - Drop all arches and Gentoo/Alt projects except Linux on amd64,
> ppc32/64, sparc, and x86
I would say to drop everything bug sparc and ppc64, that seems to be the only
arch teams that actually respond in a timely fashion to keywording requests.

Sounds crazy, but both amd64 and x86 are bottlenecks here...

I don't even want to comment on your mail, I looked at the calendar to see if
it was April 1st already, maybe I ended up in a timedrift.

--
Diego "Flameeyes" Pettenò - http://farragut.flameeyes.is-a-geek.org/
Gentoo/Alt lead, Gentoo/FreeBSD, Video, AMD64, Sound, PAM, KDE