On 10/7/06, Diego 'Flameeyes' Pettenò <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
If anyone had still any doubt about this, he can easily try to tweak a
release :P
I've been doing releng-like work lately to build Gentoo/FreeBSD stages with
catalyst and I have to say that releng is doing a heck of an hard job to
produce the releases, and my requirements are waaay more open than their own
(as Gentoo/FreeBSD is still highly experimental)...

And if anyone's still not convinced, try remembering what it was like
before Chris started getting releng into some semblence of shape.

Best regards,
Stu