Seemant Kulleen wrote: [Thu Oct 12 2006, 08:50:33AM CDT]
> A typical example of the institutionalisation of the project is myself.
>
> Had anyone just bothered to send me an email I would have replied.
> "no, he's gone, terminate the account."    that part works.
>
> But.
>
> You could have told me.

A minor correction here:  Spider did receive the retirement-bug e-mails,
but never knew it until today as his filters munched them.  It doesn't
change his argument that Gentoo is much less personal now than it was
"back in the day", but it does, at least, make things look less
malicious.

-g2boojum-
--
Grant Goodyear