Dnia wtorek, 31 października 2006 01:33, Ciaran McCreesh napisał:
> The thing is, at any given time there are probably a hundred or more
> bugs assigned to arch teams with people whining for attention. At least
> two thirds of those whines are unhelpful and serve no purpose.
> Filtering out the legitimate calls for attention would take even more
> time away from fixing the things.
>
> So, unless you can recruit somebody *good* to let the arch teams know
> which bugs should be prioritised, the only thing that increasing
> communication would do is decrease the number of bugs that get fixed.

I'm not a dev but I suppose i got resolution for that problem. Lets make
another subproject (don't know how to name it properly) in bugzilla in which
there will be only bugs affected by security flaw. That bugs will have
highest priority from every other ones. And devs would have to look at them
firstly

--
Paweł Madej (Nysander)