Dnia wtorek, 31 października 2006 17:04, Stephen P. Becker napisał:
> [snip]
> Don't dismiss his responses as noise from some random "Gentoo user" who has
> no idea what they are talking about.  You should know better then that
> Stuart.
>
> -Steve

This Random "Gentoo user" as you wrote says no noise but tried to help. From
your email I read that you're Dev'tha boss and common gentoo user has nothing
to add, because he is not a dev'tha boss.

This list is public and everyone could write to it if he has something
important to add so don't dismiss users comments because of that he is not a
dev. If you don't agree with my proposal ok, but I got a right to write and
you cannot take it from me.

No flame at all. Just wanna help.

Greets
Paweł Madej