On Tue, 2006-10-31 at 19:47 +0100, Fernando J. Pereda wrote:
> You probably want a shell account on a mips/alpha/... machine so you can
> start helping, right?

Not attempting to join this ruckus - but I'll meekly raise my hand and
say that'd be awesome. I have an account on a mips box, but its
connection to the internet has been unstable in recent months (which I
was warned about ahead of time - that isn't a gripe). As primarily an
ebuild maintainer, I have no qualms about doing the legwork in the scope
that an arch is willing to accept, I just don't have the money and space
to personally house more than a handful of machines at home.
--

Michael Cummings   |    #gentoo-dev, #gentoo-perl