Ryan Hill wrote:
> I'm sorry, but is anyone else sick and disgusted with Ciaran talking to
> people like this?  This isn't called for and shouldn't be tolerated.

After sleeping on it, I've decided my problem is personal, so i've just
taken my own advice and set up a simple mail filter so I don't have to
listen to this crap anymore.  Unless, of course people respond, which is
inevitable.  But, I encourage anyone else tired of the bullshit to do
the same, and maybe we can get the signal to noise ratio down to a
reasonable level.

Sorry for the noise.
--
                                        by design, by neglect
[EMAIL PROTECTED]            for a fact or just for effect