On Monday 13 November 2006 20:21, Jeroen Roovers wrote:
> --with-editor=/bin/nano would do fine. I already CC'd bsd@ on the bug
> to figure out if nano is part of their defaults, but it probably does
> not matter because BSD does have $(which vi) AFAIK.
We are Gentoo in that regard, we don't install nvi by default, although the
6.1 stage comes with vim. The 6.2 stages (and anything that will come in the
future) are built with catalyst exactly as the Linux stages are, which means
that we have whatever is defined in the base profile (default: nano).

--
Diego "Flameeyes" Pettenò - http://farragut.flameeyes.is-a-geek.org/
Gentoo/Alt lead, Gentoo/FreeBSD, Video, Sound, ALSA, PAM, KDE, CJK, Ruby ...