Christel Dahlskjaer wrote:
On Tue, 2006-10-31 at 14:36 -0800, Chris White wrote:
Scale5X announcement just hit my inbox, so away we go. Scale 5X will be taking place at:

http://www.starwoodhotels.com/westin/property/overview/index.html?propertyID=1005

The Westin Los Angeles Airport from Feb. 10-11 2007 (That's a Saturday/Sunday). I had strong plans on going, but with recent project deadlines being shifted around, I'm not sure if I'll be able to attend. However I'd like to pass on information if we have people willing to do the boothing stuff.

I'll try and get more information together soon. The physical specifications, etc. of the booths were given pretty late last year, but I'll try and find out if they have some remote idea.

Ah, sorry!
Graham, the community coordinator for Scale already asked us to be
present some while back and I said 'Ya.'
I know myself, nightmorph, probably omp, perhaps spb atleast are
intending to man the booth. :)

I'm a bit late to the conversation, but I think I'm probably going to drive down for this one.

I just gotta get me one of those sexy Gentoo polo shirts. :)

Steve