It's my pleasure to introduce to you Marijn "hkBst" Schouten. He is
joining us to take care of the packages related to the weird programming
language called scheme.

He hails from Zeist, near Utrecht in the Netherlands. This is how he
describes himself: "I'm working on my combined master thesis for physics
and mathematics, which is about Yang-Mills instantons. I like to do
varies forms of martial arts, currently down to 3 hours a week (from
~13) to speed up previously mentioned thesis. I like to read: mostly
fantasy and science fiction and books on operating system( kernel)s,
compilers and good books about/using computer languages I'm interested
in. I also like to play Risk whenever I can get it and I love those
little furry beasts called cats."

So please give hkBst the usual warm welcome.

Regards,
Petteri

PS. He is the owner of two MMIX T-shirts from DEK which he got for
spotting some trivial bugs/typos.