The Gentoo Council is looking for some ideas for some small projects
that we could initiate that would help Gentoo.  These project ideas
should be things that are attainable in a measurable amount of time, and
should be fairly small in scope.  This would be in the same vein as the
Google Summer of Code projects.  Robin Johnson came up with a good
example, which was "genflags" an application that was to gather
information from the running system and spit out a customized set of
C(XX)FLAGS for the user.

Submit your ideas here, so we can discuss them.  I will be choosing one
idea that we think we can accomplish to test out the idea of
Council-driven projects.

Thanks in advance!

--
Chris Gianelloni