all I need but syntax highlighting and eclass reference would make
things prettier.

On 2/8/07, Ciaran McCreesh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On Thu, 8 Feb 2007 10:38:08 +0100 Jose San Leandro
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
| A friend of mine and myself are willing to develop some tools to help
| ebuild development.

All the common cases should be handled by default functions, package
manager functions and eclasses. Thus, writing ebuilds should consist
merely of handling unique or uncommon special cases, and the best tool
for doing that is an ebuild-aware text editor.

--
Ciaran McCreesh
Mail                                : ciaranm at ciaranm.org
Web                                 : http://ciaranm.org/