Jakub Moc wrote:
> The maintainer has been MIA for quite some time and has a retirement
> bug open, so the bugs are piling up.
>
> Please, have a look at the tracker Bug 165185 if you are interested in
> taking over this.
>
> Basically, gkrellm-1* and ebuilds that depend on it need to be removed
> (Bug 151446), couple of version bumps and couple of other bugs that
> need some loving.

Well, no one else has taken this yet, so I suppose I will, since I
still use the beast :)

Not sure what herd I should throw it/them in, though, as most of these
packages (er, the ones that even *have* a metadata.xml) have 'no-herd'
in them... Maybe 'desktop-dock' is most appropriate?

--
Jim Ramsay
Gentoo/Linux Developer (rox)