On Thu, 22 Feb 2007 01:42:47 -0700 "Daniel Robbins"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
| Also, talk about derailing Paludis - *your behavior* is what's
| derailing the future of Paludis and making people uncomfortable with
| your solo development style. I will not use Paludis, contribute to it,
| or suggest that others use it simply because I don't like how you find
| it so easy to shamelessly berate other people.

By that same argument, anybody who ever had to deal with abuse from bug
wranglers wouldn't be using Gentoo. Which would mean a whooooole lot
fewer users.

| To have a successful open source project, you need to be at least
| somewhat successful at getting along with people. You at least need to
| try. You are not trying.

Oh, I get along with most people just fine.

And if you want a perfect example of reverting to ad hominem rather
than technical discussion, I suggest you reread your own email.

--
Ciaran McCreesh
Mail                                : ciaranm at ciaranm.org
Web                                 : http://ciaranm.org/