Hey all,

My blog entry is here : http://www.brokenpipe.co.uk/blog/?p=42

Thanks!
-Rob
On 26/02/07, Rob C <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hey all,

Some evil person broke my laptop screen at FOSDEM.

My laptop is really important to me, its where I do all of my dev work and
its also my main way to communicate with my friends and family in the UK, I
currently live in Switzerland.

It would mean the world to me if you would take the time to read the entry
on my blog, possilby donate a small amount of money (I'm up to 69usd so
far!) or add a direct link to the blog entry on your blog or website.

Information about this can also be found on the adopt-a-dev site:
http://gentoo.neysx.org/proj/en/userrel/adopt-a-dev/

Any support albeit financial or otherwise is warmly welcomed.

Thanks
-Rob

--
/**