On 11/03/07, Chris Gianelloni <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On Sat, 2007-03-10 at 22:52 +0000, Jeff Rollin wrote:
> Personally I find "you are/he/she/it/x,y,z is gay" statements/jokes
> really lame. The topic matter doesn't seem to be relevant to anything
> (beyond whom you might want to sleep with/marry, obviously) - does
> being gay make you a better/worse airline pilot? Does it inhibit your
> ability to be a software engineer? Are you more likely to step out on
> to the road in front of an oncoming vehicle? Does it mean you spend 60
> mins a day more than heterosexuals watching television? Are Mac users
> (as one OSNews nit posted recently) gay? Who gives a
> word-replaced-by-four-asterisks?

*sigh*

Can we drop this crap?  Really, it was a joke.  It wasn't even a joke in
which someone said someone else was gay.  Sure there was some hinting
and some innuendo, but that's what made the joke.

Huh? Excuse me, but as I tried to indicate in another message, I'm as much
on YOUR side as anyone else's.

Jeff

--
Q: What will happen in the Aftermath?