Jeroen Roovers wrote:
On Wed, 14 Mar 2007 18:18:58 +0100
Christian Faulhammer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

 Unfortunately it made its way onto big news site and lowers the view
on Gentoo even more.  From many comments I read we are a dying distro.

Who cares about views? It is our distro and we just like to make it
better. Right?

Kind regards,
     JeR
Well ... I as a user and Gentoo loyalist certainly care. As long as Gentoo is available and suits my needs better than any of the alternatives, I'll continue to use it and defend it in places like Distrowatch when it gets trashed. But unacceptable behavior of anyone -- a developer or a user -- is just that -- *unacceptable*. And a lack of an effective way of dealing with it *will* kill Gentoo.

http://borasky-research.blogspot.com/

If God had meant for carrots to be eaten cooked, He would have given rabbits
fire.